Pico's Destiny Pico's Destiny

Nice work buddy!

I like the angle you went for with this. Good work, as always!

SurrealStage responds:

Thanks man! :)

Clay Crowd - I C C Clay Crowd - I C C

Dude

Can you please remove me from the creators of this movie. I had nothing to do with it.

mattuiop responds:

i did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its just for sponser ship so we can get more friends, but it does say crew for the collaborators!

just next time, dont give me 0!!!!!!

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

Wow.

it makes me want to laugh, cry and rip out my eyes all at the same time.

Bonjovi Bonjovi

Hilarious

LOL

Homeless responds:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Xenorealms Intro Xenorealms Intro

Excellent

Looks brilliant!

A lot of effort is clearly being put into this, and from what you've written in the description, you truly have a fantastic attitude about the whole project. Good luck!

Why Da Long Face? Why Da Long Face?

Superb, as alawys

Excellent job, man :D

Loved it :D

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

Hahaha

I'm a Mac fan and -while it's not due to that fact in particular- I don't generally like parodies on the Mac vs. PC adverts (Mainly because they suck, aren't original or are just generally proving how much of a hypocrite the creator is :P).
However, this was clever, well animated and fun :) Good work! Nice to see a completely non-biased take on these ads. You did it well and proved a valid point; ALL Computers suck :P

Good job!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Thanks, yeah, I just wanted to poke fun at the advertising itself, not the computers. Apple makes good computers and all, but they can't do good advertising worth shit, you know? How about you focus on your own product instead of insulting others the whole time. It's like they have nothing good to say about themselves, you know? Shit. Thanks for the review!

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

Being a Mac User...

...I automatically beg to differ.

But good parody... even if it didn't appear to require a lot of effort :P

Nice punch-line though... but I could still prove you wrong ;) just not here or now.

Clayland - Transformation Clayland - Transformation

Good job, man!

Keep up the great work :) I hope this is a motivation booster for you!

TechFlash responds:

Haha it really is! Thanks, Blak! :D

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

Awesome

Truly amazing. You obviously put a hell of a lot of work into this.

The actual graphics weren't the best in the world (But they were VERY good non-the-less) but honestly, the whole thing was incredible.

Very good job! Congratulations! Hope Al sees this! (We all know what happened to that other guy who's name I've forgotten)